[OUWC] SAS and GM this week!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 19 23:33:21 EDT 2014

Ello puppets!

I hope you all had a nice and restful weekend!

A reminder that SAS is tomorrow evening at 8PM in Baker Ballroom B. Everyone needs to be there unless you have class or work. Be sure to let me know if you can't go.

Also, I know I said we won't have a meeting this week, but I lied haha. We will have a meeting this week at our normal time on Wednesday. We need to do evaluations and jacket sizing and I need both of those before next week.

This means that next week we won't have a meeting and from here on out it'll be every other week. I apologize for the switch! But it's important that everybody is there to fill out evaluations and if you want a varsity jacket we'll do sizing there as well.

And I might have a special treat for everyone at the meeting too! :)

See you all tomorrow!

Lex :)

Sent from my iPhone