[OUWC] Varsity Jackets

Sudetic, Catherine cs310112 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 17 14:25:49 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

Good news! I already heard back from the boathouse guy about varsity jackets.  He said that they would be around 215 dollars.  That number will change slightly because of tax and what name you want on it. If this changes whether you would like to be added or subtracted from the list of who wants to order them, please let me know.

So our next step is for you guys to tell me what size you want and what name you want on it.  We will set up times on Monday or Tuesday for you to try on Varsity members jackets at a central location (front room, Alden etc).  Keep an eye out to your group me for a specific time/location.  Once you give me your size and name, I will then send that information to the boathouse guy for him to send me back a final quote.

After all of that, you must pay in full for your jacket before we can officially process the order.  Jackets cannot be ordered until everyone has paid in full. As far as deadlines go, by next Wednesday, October 22, I need to know:

1. Who is getting one

2. What name you want your jacket to say (Keep in mind, the longer the name, the more expensive your jacket will be)

3. What size you want

As of right now, the following people are on the list of ordering a jacket: Blaes, Ciara,  Abby, Meghan, Jodi, Emma, Bethany, Jeannie, Andrea, Maddi, Bridget, Hannah, Virginia, Anna, Sarah, Mackenzie, Casey, and Alex.

Once again, if you would like to be added or subtracted from this list, please text me before Wednesday, October 22. Setting a deadline for money will be the following Wednesday, October 29 at our next meeting. You can always turn in money earlier once we get a definite price.  If you can not pay for the jacket by the meeting, I will be having another order go out in January for new novice that might join.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon!

Casey

"That face you make, when you realize varsity jackets are coming soon...."

[cid:f5f8f020-30f9-4862-bd78-dadd70e830ca]