[OUWC] Student Advancement Seminar (SAS)

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 10 12:10:58 EDT 2014

?Ello Mates!

I hope you're all having a wonderful Friday, despite the rain.

I just wanted to give you all a heads up about the Student Advancement Seminar, or SAS, that's put on by Club Sports every semester. This will be on Monday, October 20th at 8PM in Baker Ballroom B. This is something that everyone is required to go to unless you have class, work, etc.

What is SAS? It's sort of a workshop. For instance, last fall semester they brought in a speaker on Solo Cup Culture and the effects of binge drinking. It was really cool and we all learned a lot. This year they're working with the LGBT center to put on a safe zone training. It's a great experience and a great resume builder as well!

?We'll talk more about this at our meeting next week as well, but I just wanted to give you a heads up so you can mark your calendars!

Have a great rest of your day and I'll see you all soon!

Lex :)