[OUWC] Varsity Jackets

Sudetic, Catherine cs310112 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 18 23:07:51 EST 2014

Hey guys,

So I have all the info on who is ordering a varsity jacket.  Make sure your name is spelled exactly how you want it and that the size is correct.  I am sending out the list to the boathouse guy no later than Friday, Nov. 21.  He will then give me a price for each individual jacket.

Once I get that information, I will send it along and money will be due before the order can be placed. These will be ordered before we go on Winter break so the money is due Dec. 5th. If you have any questions, I will bring all of this up at the meeting tomorrow.

See you guys tomorrow,

Casey Sudetic