[OUWC] Bobcat Blackout!

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 17 19:11:49 EST 2014

Hello my fellow rowers,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday. I have just been informed about a fundraising opportunity tomorrow night at the football game called the Bobcat Organization Battle. All we have to do is show up to the game! In order for us to qualify, we must enter through the student entrance and go in the tunnel there will be a clipboard sign up for the Bobcat Organization Battle. The person working the table will give you a ticket that you hold on to and with three minutes left in the third quarter, then you can return the ticket to the box that will be on the table that you signed in at. The more team members we have show up to the game and check in, the better chance we have of winning $500 for our team! Please let me know if you have any questions.

See you guys tomorrow,

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015