[OUWC] varsity jackets

Sudetic, Catherine cs310112 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 11 22:04:57 EST 2014

Hey guys,

I'm sending out an updated list of the varsity jackets.  If there is a blank spot next to your name that means you have not given me that information.  Please give me that info as soon as possible.  Remember that they will be around 215$ and that you will need to pay before we order them.

Once I get everyone's information, I can send it along to the boathouse guy and get the exact price for each jacket.  So email me back or text me with your info if I do not have it.

Thanks,

Casey