[OUWC] schedule fro next week.

LIA SNELL snell1220 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 10:16:49 EDT 2014

Good Morning,

Wow hard to believe we will be at WV Gov. Cup 3 weeks from now.  Keeping
that in mind please continue prioritizing practice, after school of course,
 but rather using time management so you get your academics done early.

I am very proud of the improvements and efforts you all have shown in Jan,
and February, but that is not enough. We need to transition our skill and
endurance on the ergs into efficiency and making fast boats.

Also please send me your 8x1000 meter pieces by sunday night. I am using
them for calculations of /500m averages for each rower.

Attached is a schedule of week 10.  Please note the following:
1.  it is forecasted to snow on Sunday and Monday so dress for the weather
and be flexible for Monday practice.
2. We may have morning practice on friday.
3.24 hour notice for missing practice is standard .

Everyone get healthy, best.

LAS