[OUWC] Minutes and Whatnot

Rabley, Kellie kr417811 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 27 17:15:24 EST 2014

  *   ?The first half of Camp Bob was due last night and the second half will be due the first meeting we get back.
  *   Like our Facebook!
     *   https://www.facebook.com/ohiouwc
     *
  *   ??Blog and Instagram should be up and running soon.
  *   Make sure to fill out a Rower of the Week survey and give it to Trom
  *   Text Katie with your name, hometown and year to be put on our website
     *   614-905-0804
  *   Friday Night
     *   ?Let Elisa know if you have an dietary needs.
     *   We will be having Mexican.
     *   Bring what you signed up for:
        *   Plates:
           *   Jodi, Alex and Lexi
        *   Forks: Bobby
        *   Knives: Emma
        *   Napkins: J
        *   Cups: Tara
        *   Tortilla Chips
           *   ?Virginia, Taylor and Nicole
        *   Sides
           *   Kaila and Coach Snell
        *   Dessert:
           *   Angela, Kellie and G
  *   ??We reviewed the travel pack and packing list for Camp Bob
  *   Cotton candy fundraiser on March 14th and 15th
  *   Nominations:
     *   President:
        *   Elisa, Lexi, and Keah
     *   VP/PR: Katie
     *   Secretary/Apparel:
        *   Casey and Kellie
     *   Treasurer:
        *   J and Kellie
     *   Community Service:
        *   Ally and Kaila
     *   Regatta: Lexi
  *   G also covered some basic safety things