[OUWC] Weekly Meeting

Satava, Angela as383910 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 9 23:56:36 EST 2014

Good Evening Ladies,

Just a friendly reminder that we have our meeting this Wednesday February 23 at 8pm in ?PORTER 104.

Also your $75 dues payment for February are due this week, again please contact Ana at am211310 at ohio.edu or (787) 900 - 9948 if you need a payment plan or will be unable to pay on time for some reason.

The first Camp Bob payment will be due at the next meeting ?February 26.

We will be discussing Exec Board Positions and the nomination process/ election process, hence the attached form above, take a look and see if you may be interested in running for a position.

Apparel will hopefully be coming soon, all designs are currently in the process of being made

Have a great night and Happy Week 5,

-Angela