[OUWC] Practice this week!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Sun Aug 24 21:52:33 EDT 2014

Hey Ladies!

I hope everyone has successfully gotten all moved in and settled!

So for practice this week we will be starting on TUESDAY. THERE IS NO PRACTICE TOMORROW!! It'll be good to have your first day to get settled into your classes and such.

That being said, practice will be at 6:30 on Tuesday morning at Ping. Be there before 6:30 though so we can get going right away when Ping opens.

Also, Kevin, the guy who will be somewhat coaching us this year will be there as well to meet everyone so you can all get to see who will be with us this year and what not.

And there will not be a general meeting this Wednesday, we'll start with general meetings next Wednesday.

I think that's all I have for you guys right now! I'll see you all on Tuesday morning, bright and early!

Have a good first day of classes!!

Lex :)