[OUWC] AOR's and other important things

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 19 13:57:08 EDT 2014

Hey Ladies!?

I hope everyone had a nice summer and is ready to move back to Athens! I'm so excited to get back in the groove and see you all again!

This is kind of a long email and I'm sorry but please read it all because it is all super important!

So a few things before we get back; first, bed lofts! I heard that attendance was not what it should have been this past weekend l and I was disappoint to hear that. However, we do have this weekend to work them as well. So if you have signed up and told Elisa that you will be there, I expect you to be there to represent our team. If you do not show up for bed lofts after agreeing to be there, there will be consequences enforced by myself and the rest of the exec board. I would hate to have to resort to that but if we have to we will. Fundraisers are very important to our team, they help keep the costs of dues down and without them we wouldn't be able to travel to all of our races and the like. So please make sure you're there!

Alright, now that we're past that, we need to talk about IMleagues.com<http://IMleagues.com>. Club Sports is switching over to online forms and everything this year. That includes AOR's. These all have to be filled out before you can participate in practice. It's very simple though! You can click the link above and go to the website. Once you're there click create account and follow all of the steps. It'll ask you what school you go to so be sure to fill that in as well! After signing up, you'll get a verification email that will tell how to get back into imleagues.com<http://imleagues.com>. Follow those instructions and then you should have your own account on there. From there find the club sports button and find Crew (W) and request to join team. Once your request has been approved by Michael Potter you will then be able to fill out your AOR.

To get to the AOR form you'll have to be on your Home tab. There's a little box in the left hand corner that says your name and then under that it says 'my locker' If you hover over that 'My Forms' is the first thing to come up. Click that and the AOR form is the first one. Fill it out and you should be all set!

Also, if everyone can get them done by Friday I'll have a special treat for you guys :)

I know that's a lot and it might be a little confusing. Please let me know if you have any questions about this and I can walk you through it!

Next, coaching. So we were not able to find a full time coach that is in our area for the varsity team. However, we did find two people who might be able to work together to help us out. We're still discussing things with them so nothing is final yet, but that's where we are with a varsity coach. For the novice coach though, our very own Casey and Trom will be coaching the babies together! They're both excited and I know they will do a fantastic job with our little crew tons!

Ok, I'm almost done I promise! This first week of classes we will be practicing inside at Ping. Which sucks, I know! But! We will be going to get the boats the following weekend on Sunday the 31st. That's labor day weekend so we have Monday off. But that's when to boys are able to go and when Alfonso is able to be there with us. So if you can not make it that day to pick up the boats, I need to know so I can get a count of how many girls will be there to help. So either email me back or call or text me if you can't go. If I don't hear from anyone, I'll assume everyone can go, so keep that in mind!

Ok, I think that's everything for now. Again, I'm sorry this email is so long but thank you for reading it to the end! There's a reward at the bottom! If you need help with the Imleagues website please let me know and I'll walk you through it. But it's important to do it sooner rather than later!

Keep your eyes out for another email later this week about practices and stuff for the week! Can't wait to see you guys!

Love you all!!

Lex :)

[cid:d2ab66ec-9106-465f-bfe2-b6a6e1adcad5]