[OUWC] Learn to Row Picnic Sign Up

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 11 15:09:46 EDT 2014

Yello Everybody! *In Gru accent*

So for our learn to row picnic tomorrow we need everyone to sign up to bring something. Also, try to get out to Stroud's around 11:30 or so just so we can set some stuff up and everyone can be on the same page for our plan of attack!

Most of this stuff you can find at the market, for the underclassmen.

Hot dogs (probably 3 packs)

Hamburgers (probably around 15 or so)

Hotdog and Hamburger buns

Merica cheese for burgers

Ketchup

Mustard

Chips (4-5 bags)

Cookies or some form of dessert like item

Drinks

    1 case of bottled water

    two liters/cans of pop/hawaiian punch or whatever

Cups

Plates

Napkins

Silverware

Elisa already has the grill covered so we just need all of this stuff. Plan for around 35-40 people just to be safe because this includes us as well and leftovers are always good :)

Please email me back with what you are bringing so I can make sure everything is covered.  It'll be first come first serve on who's bringing what.

Have a great day!

Lex :)