[OUWC] Meeting Minutes 4/9

Rabley, Kellie kr417811 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 10 19:44:56 EDT 2014

Alrighty, this is what we have going on as of right now

Schedule for the rest of the semester

  1.  ?*April 12th, Learn to Row
*April 13th, Athens Beautification Day
*April 17th - 19th, SIRA
*April 24th, Banquet
*April 26th, MACRA
*April 28th - May 2nd, Book Buy Backs
*May 4th - 6th, Bed Lofts?
?

  *   Athens Beautification Day on Sunday at 12pm
     *   Meeting at the grass amphitheater behind Scripps
  *   Learn to Row this Saturday
     *   Be at Strouds at 11:30am
     *   If you're bringing anybody, contact Angela
     *   Send my your T-shirt size and wear something Ohio Crew on Saturday
  *   Unis are $68, brand new and payment is due when they are handed out
  *   Skins are $41 and should be handed out and paid for within the next week or so
  *   Our last dues payment is $75 and is to be made in two weeks on April 23rd
  *   All debts must be paid for the team on or before May 2nd
     *   If you do not know what you owe and aren't contact by Ana, email her to figure that out
  *   Banquet is April 24th, these are the following awards that we will be voting on at the next meeting
     *   ?Most Improved
     *   Most Spirited
     *   LEAD
        *   ?Leadership, Excellence, Academics and Dedication
  *   ?Fundraising
     *   ?Contracts for Bedlofts need to be signed
     *   Book Buy Back sign-up
        *   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtC7MouPyrbIdHdHTnh1d2NqRFF2SkM1cmFCOWdERXc&usp=sharing
        *   ?Everyone must sign up for at least two hours
     *   Share and like our photo for NK
     *   Race for a Reason, an excerpt from Elisa?
?
Our page has been created! Take a look at it here.<http://www.imathlete.com/donate/OUWomensCrewTeam>

Our team is in a unique spot since most of us won't be here for the actual event. Everyone must register for one of the races. You can sign up for the 5k, Mud Run, or 3k Walk - each of those races is $20. As a reminder, $10 of that will be given back to your club.

I am attaching a document to this email that will show you how to register for a race and how to become an individual fundraiser off of your main page. Taking the step of becoming an individual fundraiser is crucial for personalizing the donation process; please ensure your teammates are doing that.

Everyone must:
     *   ?Register for a race
     *   Become an individual fundraiser off of our main page
     *   Edit your own personal page
     *   Share your page with the world!