[OUWC] This weeks practice and Pittsburg line-ups

LIA SNELL snell1220 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 14:22:27 EDT 2013

Hey girls,

Happy Sunday! Wow we have 2 weeks left in the season! I can hardly believe
it.  Some of you have made some amazing progress both on the erg and on the
water this season. I looked up 5k times from previous OUWC season and you
guys are improving from past years times. Were gonna work hard this week! I
have locked down line-ups for the week and am confident these boats will go
fast. Coxens TBD.

Pitt. Line-ups

V8

8: Satava

7: Gurnik

6  Lex

5: Elder

4: Maggie

3: Casey

2:  Allie

1:  Jess

2:09.8

V4

4 Trom

3 Young

2 Badach

1 Elisa

2:15.7

V4-2 -starboard rigged

4 Casey

3 Maggie

2 Jess

1 Allie

2:11.4

Busken: out -shoulder injury

Monday-30th (getting in sync every stroke and length)

Tuesday-1st (endurance and drive)

Wednesday 6k indiv.   V4-2 practice. consult with coach

Thursday -Am practice starting at 6:00 am. (form and motivation)