[OUWC] Meeting Minutes 9/16

Rabley, Kellie kr417811 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 17 23:22:32 EDT 2013

Sorry this is a bit late, but here is what we went over in yesterday's meeting.

Community Service

  *   Cardboard City on Saturday, September 28. Please bring $5 to donate to Habitat for Humanity.
  *   Color Run, Saturday, November 9th
  *   Swim meet on November 2nd

Fundraising

  *   Keep signing up for our Kroger Rewards Program. I have attached the instructions.
  *   Completed our Kings Island sign-ups

Head of the Cuyahoga

  *   If any novice would like to come watch the race, please contact Lexi for information
  *   Varsity, we will be meeting at Ping at 3pm on Friday

Miscellaneous

  *   Paid dues
  *   Novice designed their t-shirts

- Kellie