[OUWC] TRAVEL PACKS!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 17 20:12:22 EDT 2013

Hey ladies!

Here's the travel packs for the weekend! I forgot to mention at the meeting last night that if you have a class that gets out right at 3 or a little before it might be best to meet with me sometime earlier in the day to give me your bags to load in the vans so we can leave on time on Friday. Call or text me if you need to do that and we can figure out a time to meet Friday.

Please read the whole thing and if you have any questions let me know!

Lex :)