[OUWC] KING'S ISLAND

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 12 20:42:42 EDT 2013

Good evening ladies,

I have some more information about King's Island for everyone. As discussed this morning we need as many people as possible to go. If you already have a worker volunteer paper, please fill it out and bring it to practice tomorrow 9/13. I will not be there so please pass them along to Lexi. If you are signed up to go but have not filled out a worker volunteer paper, Lexi will have some copies. If you are filling it out tomorrow, you will need your driver's license.

If you have already signed up for King's Island please check the Google Doc and mark off which shifts you would like to attend. FYI for the Friday shift, we will need to leave Athens by 2:30. So if you have class on Friday's I recommend you only sign up for the Saturday shift.

Again we will have two shifts for King's Island. We need 9 girls to go down on Friday, and the remainder of the team will join Saturday afternoon for the second shift. As it get's closer we will have travel packs and more details.

Google Doc Link here!!! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtC7MouPyrbIdFQwb25vQVpQTTBiRzJkS0Q0bXBWcEE&usp=sharing

Summary

We need as many people as possible for King's Island

More people = more money

Check the Google Doc and add your name for which shift you are taking.

Paperwork is due 9/13 at practice to Lexi.

Thanks for bearing with me. If you have any questions or concerns please email me.

Thank you,

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015