[OUWC] VICE PRESIDENT

Satava, Angela as383910 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 11 15:22:14 EDT 2013

Good Afternoon Ladies,

We really need to vote in a new Vice President, the change of officer form must be turned in by Friday at 5pm. Once the new VP as been elected, there is a mandatory training with Club Sports that must be completed in the next week between 12-5.

This being said we will do quick elections after practice tomorrow, EVERYONE REMIND ME!! Come with nominations in mind, we all know each other rather well =) so just think a little about it tonight and if you would like the position first you can nominate yourself and second start thinking tonight what you would like to say you will have about 2 minutes tomorrow to think about it.

I hope you are all having a lovely Wednesday and good luck on your 5ks,

MAVS