[OUWC] Craziness this week!

LIA SNELL snell1220 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 09:48:14 EDT 2013

Hey Girls,

Good job on your 5k's I didn't see much dropped time, but you were not
given time to prepare. Im excited for Pittsburg! It's a great race.  I am
however worried about our lack of water time this week. I want to make sure
we are still moving forward not stuck. I would like have have an hour long
challenge day tomorrow. 6am-7:15am. I should work for everyone I think.
 The 8 is going out from 6:15- 6:45 and the 2 fours 6:45-7:15. The fours
are doing abs and conditioning while the eight is out and like wise. Thanks
for being so flexible girls. But really Im doing this for you! Let me know
if there is any conflicts.

Thanks,

Coach