[OUWC] Baby You light up my life like nobody else...

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 21 17:56:37 EDT 2013

Hey Ladies,

Here are the meeting minutes:

Miscellaneous:
 - Mr. Sully is really sick and Coach Megan is working on getting him fixed.
 - Camyel sent out an email containing Secret rower info. Fill it out and email it back to her as soon as possible.
 - In the morning when we first arrive at stouds, please be proactive and help get oars down, unstrap boats and go on your warm-up run. The quicker you are in the morning, the greater the chance that we can do rides a little later and everyone can sleep in. and we all need our sleep!!!
 - We will begin doing stretching after morning practice because it is more beneficial to your muscles.

Regatta info. :
 -People who do not have U.S memberships : Cara, Lexi, Sarah P. Melissa, Kiara
Theses ladies should have gotten in to contact with Sarah B. so she could sign you up.
 -We need drivers for Gov. Cup! If you can drive, please Email Sarah B. !
 -Still working on SIRA and MACRA lodging
 - Email Megan and Sarah B. if you cannot come to a regatta. Need to know at least two weeks ahead.
 - The will be a late car going to MACRA. More info about this later.

Apparel :
 - Skins and Unis are being ordered. Unis will be $71.00 . Skins will be about 40 dollars. Leah will let you know official pricing on the skins soon. If you are paying with a check please make it out to Ohio Women's Crew! Varsity Jacket orders are being made!
- If you owe money for the bob shirts please pay Leah.
- The order for the Spring tanks is being made. go to the link below and click on choose your size. Fill out the info! Yay. I am soooo excited to start vertical running in this shirt! The pricing will be about 12 dollars, talk about an Aca-deal!
http://www.customink.com/signup/2pnnk935

Fundraising:
- The money made from the Yankee candles will go towards dues for the people that sold them.

Money:
- The second half of dues and the second half of money for Campbob is due at the next meeting! If you need a payment plan, Contact Ana.

Community service:
WE NEED 230 COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS, SO PLEASE SIGN-UP!!! If we want to have a team next year, we need to put in some mad hours.
- Athens Beautification day is Sunday April 14th. starts at 12pm, you still have time to sign-up!!

- Acacia 5k is this Saturday at 9am. It is located in the Bobcat student Park area. The coast is 12 dollars. but the Upside is that if you do this 5k you will not have Saturday Practice.

-Club Sports can food drive is going on for the next week. 15 cans counts as 1 community service hour. so start spending those meals and get some cans! You have until Next Thursday.

and Now for the icing on the Cake!

RELAY FOR LIFE IS HERE!!!
Its starts this friday. Regristartion is at 5 pm. The 5k( whcih will also count as an excuse for saturday Practice) begins at 12am!!! and its GLOW IN THE DARK. After the 5k, there will be a bunch of fun things to do ! They will be showing movies ( Pitch Perfect). Its a Super easy way to make community service hours(WHICH WE NEED). There is a link on our facebook page, so get on there and sign-up! 10 dollars to do the 5k, and another 10 dollars for all the Relay for life Fun! you can come and go as you please, just make sure you check in with Angela, Janelle, or Genevieve to keep track of your hours.

WELL THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!

-Camyel Young