[OUWC] MOVIE TIME

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 21 17:08:04 EDT 2013

What's up, peeps?

Time for me to start making the end of the year video! I need all of your pictures that you took at Bob, and some good fall season pics if you have those too. I set up a photobucket account where you can upload all of your pictures:

www.photobucket.com<http://www.photobucket.com>
USERNAME: OUWCspring2013
PASSWORD: stroudsrun

^^Creative, right? I know. But anyway, please please please upload all of your pictures there ASAP! I'll bug you guys every morning until I have enough to get going on the video. It won't be a good video if nobody participates :(

If it's easier, and you don't want to upload, I'll take them off of your Facebook. BUT, IF I HAVE TO DO IT THIS WAY YOU NEED TO LET ME KNOW!! And, you need to let me know WHAT THE ALBUM IS CALLED so I don't have to creep through all of your pictures. That would take waaayyy too much time, and I don't have it.

Please, please, please get to uploading :) :)
Love ya'll,
Savannah