[OUWC] Returning and schedules!

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 30 10:55:40 EDT 2013

Greetings Teammates,

I hope this email finds you well and enjoying your summers! I ask that you. All please READ the following important bullets:

-If you are not returning this fall please let me know so I can take you off listserv.
-If you ARE returning I need you to EMAIL me a SCREEN SHOT OF YOUR SCHEDULES. And remember the later morning classes you have the later we can start practice. REMEMBER SCREEN SHOT.

-If you are returning please also let me know if you WILL have a CAR on campus, and WHERE you will be LIVING!

That's all dolls. Please return that info to me in email or text form in a timely manner!

LOVE,

[cid:2947135E-EDC2-4467-8578-AF10C58B01F8]

Genevieve Gurnick

Culver Academies Class of 2011
Ohio University Class of 2015
Ohio University Women's Crew