[OUWC] Updates

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 08:39:23 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all having an awesome summer and looking forward to getting
back to Athens!! I have a few updates for all y'all.

1. WE HAVE A NEW HEAD COACH!!  Her name is Lia Snell, but for obvious
reasons, we will be calling her coach.  Angela and I interviewed her last
week and she has a lot of excitement and passion for the sport that I
believe will truly help us this season.  I can't wait for you all to meet
her when you get back to Athens and practices start.
2.  I asked Lia to make us a "rest of the Summer" workout, and she did so.
I have attached it to this email (
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx24lAwMiKJGRVk0dW8wTGY5YWc/edit?usp=sharing)
and if you can, please do as much as possible, or any working out!  It
would be great if we were all fairly in shape by the time our first
practice rolls around!  I've done a couple of her workouts already, and
they are good!
3. I ABSOLUTELY NEED people to sign up for BedLofts.  We need at least 10
people on each day, August 15, 16 and 17.  This is a HUGE fundraiser for
us... I'm talking thousands of dolla dolla bills yo, so please email me
back ASAP letting me know you can do them.  We will also have more BedLofts
on August 22, 23 and 24, so please let me know about these dates as well!
If I don't hear from you within the week, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN :)

That's it from me for now!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Peace & Blessin's

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams