[OUWC] Official Nominees for Executive Board

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 25 13:44:03 EST 2013

Hey ladies,
Here is the list of girls who were nominated for exec positions!!! We will be doing elections the First meeting after Camp bob. Nominees should be working on a short speech about why they want that Position. You should also start Advertising your name and what position you are running for. A quick and easy way to do that is through Email, Facebook, Twitter. You can also pass out flyers at meetings , before or after practice!  I have attached an example of a position I ran for last year. I can definitely say I was a Aca-Tastic !!!  So get to it!! This is going to be Aca-awesome!!!

Nominations:

President:
-Genevieve G.
-Sarah B.