[OUWC] Loading the Trailer on Friday

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 21:16:00 EST 2013

Girls,

If you have read the Travel Pack, you will notice that you have to be in
the small Peden parking lot at 4:30 on Friday so that we can load the
trailer with our bags and sleeping stuff.  If you are unable to make it
because you will be in class, please let me know BEFORE Thursday.  You can
either email me or text me, but just let me know!  I will have a van on
Friday so anytime after 10:30 I can come pick it up from your place.

If you have any additional questions, just let me know!

Thanks,

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams