[OUWC] Sleepover Before BOB

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:41:45 EST 2013

Girls,

We need places for people to stay outside of the dorms the Friday before we
go to BOB since the dorms close at 6.  If you have a place off campus to
stay, please let me know (and tell me how many girls you can take) so I can
put this all together.

Thanks,

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams