[OUWC] Reminder

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 18 13:26:16 EST 2013

Ladies,

If you're not going to be at practice due to an illness or work then you need to text ALL three coaches. We don't always check our e-mail prior to practice so texting is your best way to get in contact with us. Let me know if you need our numbers.

On a side note: staying up late studying/doing homework/writing papers is not an excused absence. Time management is a huge contributor to your success in sports, school and life in general. You must be sick from the shoulders down or have to be at work. If that continues to be an excuse then we will start doing punishment pieces. You guys have study tables and should be taking advantage of them. By going you're preventing having to stay up SUPER late to get it done.

    Plus if you go to study tables 5 times you get a day off practice

Saturday practice is NOT optional. Only 9 girls were at practice on Saturday (out of 30) and only a handful had contacted myself/Ellen. Come spring if you are not at practice any of the 6 days that we are practicing your boat will not go out.

See you all in the morning

Megan