[OUWC] Saturday Practice

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 8 19:55:04 EST 2013

Hey ladies,

Since there will be a handful of you at the swim meet tomorrow during practice, I'm having everyone on the list below come to practice:

Nikki

Jess

Abby

Cara

Keah

Lexi

Camyel

Becky

Kaila

Genevieve

Donna

Karen

Ana

Jordan

Kiara

Allie

Courtney

Karen

I realize that I told some of you that you won't need to come to practice if you're setting up, but I didn't realize that you would be done before practice started.

Unless you have work or something that is school related, you'll need to be at Ping at 12.

Please bring your sibilings, I have some fun relays for them to participate in.

I'll see you all tomorrow!