[OUWC] Friday Social !!! Read for the Deets!

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 8 14:44:02 EST 2013

Hey guys,

Quick fix. The theater is AT the summit. If you go up the main hill and bare to the right you will come to a stop sign at the top. Turn right there, and follow around the buildings to the back where you'll see a giant trash compactor. To the right of that is free parking for guests. No pass needed. Park there to avoid being towed.

ALSO. To get to the theater you go through the main office complex. That stop sign you'll turn right at in your car, if you were to go left the entrance right there is the one you need. Big windows, and a sign with office hours. They lock the door at 7, so if you get there later I can let people in. We will hang in the social room for a quick sec and make popcorn, whatever, because we're not allowed in the theater until a few minutes after 7 when they lock it to public. I have to use the key to it AFTER they lock it.

Hokay, bye. See you tonight.
Savannah