[OUWC] BOOK BUYBACKS

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 9 21:28:10 EST 2013

Good evening ladies,

I know this is last minute but we need people to fill the 3:00-5:00 shifts for tomorrow (Tuesday) at College Gate. It doesn't have to be the same person for the entire time. We just need people to fill the half hour shifts. Please call, text, or email me if you can fill these shifts. Remember the money we earn can potentially go towards new equipment. Please sign up and thank you for understanding.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj8qcQ1w38GadGVKNmktWGpoRm1ZRmFVOFh3dXF5ZHc&usp=sharing

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015