[OUWC] Final Book buyback Schedule

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Sat Dec 7 17:10:58 EST 2013

Hi guys,

I am sending out the finalized book buyback schedule. Please remember to be on time. Don't forget that Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday will be outside the fourth floor of baker and Tuesday will be at college gate. Thanks again everyone for signing up. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015