[OUWC] ASSUMPTION OF RISK

Satava, Angela as383910 at ohio.edu
Sun Aug 25 22:29:26 EDT 2013

Hey everybody,
I was mistaken about filling out the Assumption of Risk Forms YOU CAN NOT PRACTICE!! until this form is filled out in BLUE OR BLACK ink. I have attached a copy of the form, please bring it to practice on Tuesday at 6:30 am so that we can get started right away! Our first Regatta is 4 weeks away we need every bit of practice we can get so we are can kick butt!

But seriously bring those forms!
Have a good night and a great first day of classes,
Angela