[OUWC] BedLofts

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 10:32:51 EDT 2013

Girls,

Here is the link to the finalized BedLofts list.  As you will note, we are
short on our minimum amount of girls for each day.  Therefore, if you are
available days you did not show up for, please come!  Also once again,
remember that you can have friends come to this and they can use it for
community service hours.  Also... remember that the more money we make, the
less money we spend.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah24lAwMiKJGdDJPWUozc3FuSHRuTGd3UUZZdmhaZEE&usp=sharing

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams