[OUWC] Fwd: intro for team

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 09:48:29 EDT 2013

Hey girls,

Attached is an email from our new Varsity Head Coach, Coach Snell.  As you
can see, she is extremely excited for the season/year so we should be too!
Also, if you haven't responded to me about BedLofts... do so ASAP.

Thanks,

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams