[OUWC] TANKS!

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 14:48:24 EDT 2013

Sup ladies,

The tanks will be in on Wednesday! YAY! However, some of you have still not
paid (as far as I know).  The following still owe money for their tanks:

- Hailie
- Trom
- Camyel

If this is incorrect, please let me know!  Otherwise, please give the money
to me, Ana or Leah *THIS WEEK.* You will not get your tank until you pay!

Thanks and good luck on finals!

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams