[OUWC] Book Buy Backs

Hidy, Abigail ah451211 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 28 20:00:54 EDT 2013

First of all, I would like to thank all of you that came to lofts for all of your hard work.  I know it wasn't terribly fun or exciting, but it was a great success that earns the team a lot of money.  I really appreciate those of you that put the time and effort to show your appreciation and dedication to this team!

Aside from that, book buy backs officially start tomorrow!  Yaayyyyy!!! We still need some shifts covered for Friday, though.  I understand there's some of you that will already be moved out and gone by the time Friday rolls around or have a final during that time, but it would be great if some of you (that will be here without a final at that time) can take those shifts.  Again, if you didn't make it to lofts, then you will be expected to work sometime throughout the week.  We need EVERYONE'S participation for this team to be a success!

On a side note, if there is anybody that is currently working on Monday that can work Friday instead, that would be awesome.  Personally, I don't have a final on Monday, so I can take your Monday shifts if you can switch to Friday.  Just a thought!  Shoot me a text or an email if we can work something out :)

***When you go to cover your shift, you will report to the alumni gate across from the College Bookstore.  Also, YOU MUST BE ON TIME!!!  The person who works before you cannot leave until you get there.  PLEASE respect your teammates enough to not show up half way through your half hour shift!  Bring study materials, snacks, or whatever else you want to occupy your time.  We will be having practice at 6, so the later shift people might want to bring their practice clothes, water, athletic tape, etc. that way your car can pick you up from alumni gate and go straight from there.  Make sr you let your driver know if you are one of those people!

I know this is a lot of info, but this is all very important for the success of our team!  I appreciate all of your cooperation here lately.  Good luck on finals this week!  Fun fact: Eating chocolate before studying and/or taking tests increases your chances of understanding info and passing with a high grade.  Eat away this week, ladies!  You have that excuse you've been looking for :)

Thanks,

Abby/Goober :)