[OUWC] Lofts!!!

Hidy, Abigail ah451211 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 23 13:58:20 EDT 2013

It's that time of year!  In order to raise a good chunk of money for our team, we have to work with the loft returns on each green this Friday and Saturday.  I obviously haven't done this before, but I hear it isn't too bad.  Here's the tentative schedule:

Friday, April 26: Bromley @ 4-4:30 pm

Saturday, April 27: South Green @ noon-5 pm

Saturday, April 27: East Green @ noon-5 pm

Saturday, April 27: West Green @ 2-5 pm

I got this info off of a little postcard that I got in my mailbox, but this is all I know.  I have to return mine sometime, as I'm sure some of you do too.  If you could, please send me what dorm you live in.  This is so I can hopefully schedule most of you to work by where your dorm is.  It'll make things more convenient for you if you have a loft to return during that time slot.  If you don't email me by tomorrow at 6 pm, then I'll have to just assign you to somewhere.

**Reminder:  This is mandatory for those of you not going to the regatta this weekend!!!  If you are racing, don't bother emailing me back (unless you feel a strong urge to do so)...you are covered for!

Thanks everybody!  Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Abby/Goober