[OUWC] MONEY! IMPORTANT! READ NOW!

ana morales am211310 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 23 10:39:29 EDT 2013

Hey Ladies,

First of all I want to apologize for not sending out any emails lately, for
some reason I haven't been able to send emails to the list serve (I'm not
even sure if this one will send, but if not I will send it to Genevieve and
she will send it out to everyone).

Ok, so EVERYONE, EVEN IF YOU HAVE PAYMENT PLANS, NEEDS TO PAY FOR
EVERYTHING YOU OWE BEFORE WE LEAVE FOR SUMMER!!!!

I will email all of you guys tonight letting you know how much you owe.

I know a lot of you want estimate of how much Dad Vail will be, but I can't
give you that until I know how many people are going because how much you
pay depends on how many people go. (The more people that go, the less you
pay)

Also, Genevieve did me a favor and emailed you guys about Camp Bob
transportation. It ended up being $96! So you need to pay for that and
finish paying for camp bob if you haven't!!!!!!

I REALLY CAN'T DO SUMMER PAYMENT PLANS FOR ANYONE, NOT VARSITY, NOT EXEC,
NO ONE!!!!!!
We have a lot of things we need to pay for and as much as I want to help
you guys, I can't do anymore.

Again, I will email you tonight letting you know how much you owe.I know a
lot of you will be mad at me because of this but I can't really do anything
about it and I will get over it!
If you have any comments/complains come to me and tell me, that way I can
fix it for next year. I promise I won't get mad, it'll help me on the long
run!

Sorry for the massive email,

Ana Morales