[OUWC] Thanksgiving Dinner READ READ READ!!!

Martinez, Karen km329810 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 16 15:51:54 EST 2012

Hey girls just a friendly reminder that our thanksgiving dinner will be this Saturday from 6pm-9pm at the boathouse. If any of you don't know where that is we will have groups meeting at each of the greens to walk together and varsity members will walk you over. Here is the list of who's bringing what, if you're not on this list and you're planning to attend you MUST email me back with what your bringing! Thanks can't wait to stuff our faces! :)

Sent from my iPhone,
Karen Martinez