[OUWC] Fwd: Tuesday Practice

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 12 18:31:27 EST 2012

>From our lovely coaches!

From: "Dean, Megan" <md234006 at ohio.edu<mailto:md234006 at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Tuesday Practice
Date: November 12, 2012 6:18:41 PM EST
To: "Gurnick, Genevieve" <gg499010 at ohio.edu<mailto:gg499010 at ohio.edu>>

Lexi
Kiara
Abby
Katie Trombetti
Elisa
Kristi
Dotty
Jenea

I apologize for not getting the work out to you today. There was miscommuication, hopefully I'll get on listserv soon so I can send them to you directly :)

Also, send a text to all the coaches if you're injured (and we don't already know about it) and or sick. Please don't come to practice if you're feeling sick from the shoulders down, if you're feeling ick from the shoulders up still come to practice. It'll probably help it. I'm sending this e-mail from Baker so I don't have the proper paperwork that says if you guys need 6:30 on Tuesday, please let me know tonight. :)

See you in the morning!