[OUWC] Important info!!!!

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Tue May 29 10:02:33 EDT 2012

Hey ladies,

Here is an Email from Savannah !!!

Hey Ladies!

Just a reminder that boats go back Friday at 5 p.m. If you have class until 5, that's ok. We'll leave a few minutes after. Alfonso is going to pick up the trailer on Friday morning, so we need to have it ready to go Thursday night. All we have left to de-rig is the Wintech, and to make sure everything is loaded nicely on the trailer. Let's do this Thursday at 5? E-mail me/Camyel if you have a LEGITIMATE excuse. Camyel, can you make rides? (for Thursday). Friday, everyone who has a car, let's meet at Ping at 5. We'll hop in cars, and then pick up the people that had class.

Also, Nick Goode, our coach from a couple years ago and men's team alum is in town. He asked about doing some fun rows. If anyone is interested, let me know! Sarah still wants to film "cox me maybe" and needs volunteers!!

Have a good week 10!
Savannah