[OUWC] My Thesis presentation

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Fri May 25 16:58:19 EDT 2012

Hello Ladies!

I hope you guys are enjoying the off season!!!

As  most of you know I have been working on a thesis for the last year an a half, and I'm finally almost finished!  I will giving my official thesis presentation on Tuesday of next week at 5pm in ARC102 (See attached flier).

My topic is about a hormone called adiponectin, which comes from fat but is good for your body and is linked to long lives and low rates of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, etc...  It's pretty cool! ;)

If anyone is interested, I would love for some of you to attend! (I am really nervous about it, and seeing some of your lovely faces there would make it easier for me!)

(It's not dressy or anything like that, and there will probably be cookies!)

THANKS! I hope too see some of you there!!!
Ellen