[OUWC] Fw: Rowing Study

Kate Schmidlin klschmidl at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 20 19:49:42 EDT 2012

Hey Team! The email below is from one of the organizers of the rowing study that
has been going on in the last few months at OU. They are testing the
physiological differences between using the new Concept II and the old Concept
II ergs. It will be interesting and fun! I'm pumped about it. I am a TA for it,
so ask me if you have any questions! I'll be bringing sign-up forms to the
meeting on Wednesday. If you are unable to come to the meeting, please send me
times that you are able to do it.

Thanks!
Kate