[OUWC] Fwd: Alum Row

Gegesky, Megan mg224108 at ohio.edu
Thu May 17 13:51:20 EDT 2012

From: Savannah Bales <savannah.bales at gmail.com<mailto:savannah.bales at gmail.com>>
Date: May 17, 2012 1:49:36 PM EDT
To: "Gegesky, Megan" <mg224108 at ohio.edu<mailto:mg224108 at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Alum Row

Hey--

3 of the alum are bringing husbands/little kids. There are 6 alum coming total and then 6 family members (but a couple of the children are 2 or younger so won't eat much). Another one of our previous rowers (not an alum but is no longer rowing) would like to come for a little bit, and said she'd bring some sort of side dish. I can bring some dessert. Can you pass this on to listserv (I can't send e-mails from my school address on my laptop... I have no idea why, it just doesn't work :/)

Thanks!
Savannah