[OUWC] Meeting: May 9, 2012

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Wed May 9 20:48:59 EDT 2012

Hey, Ladies,

Here are the minutes!!! Also the 2012 Roster is attached with everyone's numbers!!! If i missed something important please let me know!!!

Date: May 9, 2012

Attendance: 19

Time start: 7:20pm

Time End: 7:45pm

Topics discussed:

Karen made equipment chair!!! YAY! :)

OARS
-The oars that will be sold have been sanded, they just have to be painted. more info next week

Jackets

-Varsity jackets have been ordered. the pricing was 187 dollars.

Dues

-Sira and Varsity dues were due today. If you won't be a Varsity member until the end of fall, ten your money is due at the end of fall. Talk to Asa or Ana if you need a payment plan.

Dadvail

-We will be leaving Dadvail leaving at 4:15 am Thursday May 10, 2012

-Meet at PING...

- BE ON TIME...
-Vans are going with the trailer
-the team will be Buying food together, if you bring your own food and not buy it with the team then dont eat the teams food.
-Novice dont have unis, will be sharing!!!
-Bring black spandex
Read travel pack and itenerary
-Make sure you're hydrated
-Sunscreen.
-Vans are out, bring gpa if you have one.
-it will be Sunny with a chance of rain
-Bring tennis shoes( we will be running, Download rocky music)

Coaching

-Coaching letter has been sent to phil. More info next meeting!

Thanks to people who helped with strouds!!

Dont forget that we are doing lofts!!!

AND the alumni row wil be from 1 to 6pm May 19th. You have to be there.

General reminders for the weekend
-You are supposed to be 21 to drive the vans but its okay if you're not 21. Take turns.
Remember tge driving contracts
-If you ride shot gun and you have to be awake and helping. Vans are not coming to get you unless you talk to your driver.
-Bring your School id!!!!! No one gets to row if you forget!!!

-Bring a bowl for iphone music amplifiers- Lizy!!!

-Cds to listen to in the vans!!!

Don't forget your Secret Rowers!!!!!!

Old and New Exec: Our meeting for next week will have to be changed because we will be coming back so late on Sunday and some people have to study for Exams. , so please send me your free time for Monday-Wednesday so I can plan the meeting.

That is all !!!!

Have a good night. Get some sleep!!!

Thanks,

Camyel Young