[OUWC] This Afternoon! please respond

Martinez, Karen km329810 at ohio.edu
Wed May 9 13:40:58 EDT 2012

Hi Ladies thanks for those of you that responded, really appreciate the help and quick responses.
Pick up will be at 6pm, those of you that have class need to respond or text me  and let me know where your class is. Everyone else I will pick you up on your green, the regular morning places.
Please be there ready, don't be late we still have a meeting at 7pm that we need to get to.
We're all in one car, since we're taking the van, so just look for an OU van with tiny little me in it! Hahaha :)

West Green

*         Camyel

*         Kaila

*         Hailie (?)
East Green

*         Katie T

*         Dana
South Green

*         Genevieve

*         Leah

*         Sarah H

*         Hillarie

Megan and Alex, do you want me to get you at your apartment or will you be on campus?

See you in 4ish hrs. Thanks,
Moo Moo (Savannah's Idea)