[OUWC] Red brick

Gibson, Stephanie sg246007 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 5 18:31:39 EST 2012

Forgot to add-

These are the ppl going:

Sarah B
Chelsey
Alex
Becky
Ellen
Karen
From: ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] on behalf of Gibson, Stephanie [sg246007 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 6:28 PM
To: ouwcrew-l at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: [OUWC] Red brick

Hello all.

Tomorrow, March 6th, is our second Red Brick event. Try to be there around 4:30 so the workers can show you what to do, give you the specials, tell you about procedures, ect. If you can't be there right away don't panic, as long as you are there by 5. Plan to be there until a little bit after 8, because you have to wait until everyone pays their check. I will be there at 430 to make sure everyone is there and to show you who to talk to. Try to wear something that says women's crew. For example, the gray shirts, shirts you bought from regattas, novice shirts. If you don't have a shirt let me know and I'll will find one for you or you can use one of mine.

Any questions:
Email: sg246007 at ohio.edu
Cell: 216 409 4547