[OUWC] Minutes!

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 4 14:19:58 EST 2012

Coach:
-March 13 @ 7:30 p.m. (TUESDAY!)--- BOB meeting. ALL people going to Bob MUST be there.  E-mail Coach if you cannot for some reason.  She already noted the few people who have finals during that time.  Unless that was on your doodle, she expects you to be there!
-We received popsicle sticks. Decorate them, but they MUST include your name! Only decorate one side.

Savannah:
-We will be getting boats on Saturday March 10-- meeting @ Ping @ 9:00 a.m., wheels rolling by 9:15 a.m. (Told Alfonso we’d be there around 10)
-Schrock wants to organize a big charity event for us- I am for it. It could have a lot of potential! Probably in spring...  not sure yet
-We have 18 oars that we can fix up and sell at the Alumni row (8 pawprint, 10 stripes): for this we need to choose prices for just blades/full oars. We also need to make a flier so that Lisa can pass it on to all of the alumni. That way they have a picture of what they’d hopefully be more interested in buying!!! (We should probably fix a couple up for this flier?)

Stephanie:
-We will be serving at Red Brick for a fundraiser on Tuesday, March 6th. We have 6 people for that-- Sarah B., Chelsey, Alex, Becky, Ellen, and Karen... be there about 4:30. Expect to stay until 8-ish.  If you can no longer make it, you must find a replacement.  Let Steph know if you will  be late!
-EVERYONE needs to INVITE LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
-Spring fundraisers: Buffalo Wild Wings;
                                   Mom’s weekend pancake breakfast- Start looking for people who will donate baskets for silent auction!!! Talk to committee if you have ideas (Genevieve, Kaitlyn, Ana, and Chelsey) It will be Sunday after Gov Cup from 11-2! Committee is working on getting donations and writing a letter to businesses.  Everyone should help generate ideas!

Ellen:
-I’M OFFICIALLY IN BOB MODE!!!!!
-Working on cars, travel packs, schedules, etc.  (Megan G will be driving her truck)
-I think we should have opinions for Charleston area- There is a beach not far, we've done plantation tours too- Cars can split up and we meet back in Charleston for dinner?
-Calling Hyman’s for deals/Reservations-Seafood restaurant, but lots of options.  They like us- give us free food and stickers and things!
Other suggestions for what you’d like to see done/ not done at Bob?
Driving contracts- I handed them out and we talked about them and signed them.  If you were not at the meeting you must print it off (or find me and get one), sign it, and return it to me.  Talk to me if you have any issues with it. (Remember they are to keep you and your teammates safe, not to be boring!  I would be very sad-faced if anyone got hurt!)

12 days, 13 hours, 40 minutes, 45 seconds