[OUWC] Anyone interested?

Barnes, Chelsey cb160810 at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 5 15:46:31 EDT 2012

Happy finals week everyone!

I received an email for a community service opportunity and since we have no more meetings, I was wondering how many of you would be interested in this. Remember you will get to move in early!

If anyone is interested please let me know by Thursday, so I can contact Amelia.

Thanks,
Chelsey

GO GREEN!

There is a dynamic and exciting opportunity for your organization to work with GO Green! The GO Green Team is members of student organizations that welcome and assist incoming first year students with moving into the residence halls during fall opening. The OHIO GO Green Team serves as ambassadors for Ohio University and we am seeking your organization’s help!
“Why should my student organization do this”? There are several benefits to being a part of the GO Green Team:

• This is a great service opportunity for your organization.
• This is also a great opportunity to make first contacts with potential members for your student organization.
• Members of your organization who live in residence halls will get to move into their residence halls early.
• Members of the GO Green Team can sign-up for move-in shifts.
• Each member will receive a Go Green t-shirt.
• The event promises to provide a fun atmosphere – with enthusiasm and involvement from members of the Ohio University Community.

If your student group is interested in serving on the GO Green Team, please contact Amelia Shaw at as285308 at ohio.edu<mailto:as285308 at ohio.edu> by June 8th.