[OUWC] URGENT! READ NOW!!! MONEYYYYYY

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 4 12:16:37 EDT 2012

Hi Ladies,

Happy finals. I hope your studying is going well! This just in, the Book Buyback people that we usually do fundraisers with had planned on not coming this year- but decided last minute to come for one day, Friday, 6/8. If we help them out, they are willing to pay us $250.00.

The question is, WHO WILL BE HERE FRIDAY??? PLEASE be honest. If you have some time to help out, I'd really appreciate it. All you have to do for this fundraiser is sit in a chair, and study for finals. We are helping them out and earning money by "sponsoring" them... they need an OU organization/team to be there with them in order for them to be allowed on campus. Easy enough!

If enough people can help out (I assume the hours will be from 8-6), I can e-mail them back and let them know. Only one person needs to be at their tent at a time, so we can do shifts.

E-mail me back ASAP!
Thanks,
Savannah